Botsonic is a revolutionary AI chatbot builder by Writesonic. It empowers a non-technical user to build bots without writing a line of code.
Botsonic AI uses GPT-4 as the driving engine. It helps to dramatically improve customer experience when interacting and engaging in the digital world.
If we look at its genesis, Chatsonic started becoming a popular GPT-4 replacement for Writesonic. Their customers inquired if they could train Chatsonic with enterprise data from their businesses.
The Writesonic team saw this as an opportunity to replicate their Chatsonic success. The outcome was an impressive chatbot-building product branded as Botsonic.
End-users can easily build, train, and integrate into their websites or applications. Chatsonic had already been a success for Writesonic with 50M+ generations.
I’ve been in the Tech industry for two decades now. I have seen the Internet, Mobile, Big Data, and Cloud impacting our daily lives. In my opinion, Generative AI falls into the same league.
I have reviewed and used AI writers in the last many months. In this post, I am sharing my experience with Botsonic.
What is Botsonic?
Botsonic is a nocode AI chatbot builder by Writesonic. You can build a customized bot to your specific business needs using this platform.
The ChatGPT-like chatbot helps you leverage the power of GPT-4 and NLP (Natural Language Processing.)
You can build custom AI chatbots without technical expertise. They can address every type of business problems. It transforms customer engagement and experience. It enables applications with a ChatGPT-powered AI chatbot.
In simple terms, anyone can now build and integrate an AI chatbot. You get ready-made embeddable code within the tool. Botsonic is accessible from the Writesonic Dashboard.
The chatbot assistant finds several use cases where enterprises can deploy it. The most common scenarios are :
- Customer Support or Tech Support
- Ecommerce Product Recommendations
- Lead Generation
- Employee Engagement
- Vendor Relations
How to Build a Custom Bot?
Here are simple steps to build a custom Bot using Writesonic tools.
1. Access Botsonic from the left menu on Writesonic Dashboard. On the Botsonic app dashboard, click on Create New Bot button to get started. Give the bot a name of your choice.
2. Next you must provide inputs to train Botsonic. The input can be a document files (PDF, doc, or docx), a hyperlink, Sitemap, or FAQs. FAQs can be uploaded using a Template provided within the same tab.
3. Click the Settings tab to give your Bot a name of your choice and mention your company name. You can customize the chatbot color, company logo, chatbot picture, icon, welcome message, and so on.
The Bot Settings sub tab lets you setup the template (Support or Ecom), Multilingual requirements, Support email id setup and guidelines for the bot’s behaviour.
The Starter questions sub tab lets you define what should be shown upfront to your user as nudges.
The User form sub tab lets you choose what data to collect from your users before they start the chat.
4. Click the Apps tab to configure the external applications that can integrate to Botsonic.
5. The Share tab helps you configure the websites that you want to embed your bot or call the API endpoints. The script to be embedded is available to copy/paste.
You may also configure integrations to other Messenger apps.
6. The Inbox tab records conversations and responses between the bot and end-users.
7. The Analytics details the number of logins, conversations, and other Support metrics for the chosen period.
As you can see in these steps, you can set up a full-fledged Chatbot with a few configuration steps. No coding or deep technical expertise is required to get it working.
Customer Support For Businesses
The no-code development experience is one of the notable Botsonic features.
Writesonic developed pre-built templates within Bot sonic. You can choose the Support template within Bot Settings. It is a sub tab within Settings.
This simplifies the process of bot creation and configuration of a customer support bot.
Anybody without programming skills or coding knowledge can create chatbots and customize them. The configuration interfaces are very intuitive.
This video conversation with Writesonic Founder gives a good idea of what’s in store with Bot sonic.
Bot sonic Integrations
The Bot sonic chatbot builder already has or will soon have out-of-the-box integrations to the following:
- Facebook Messenger
- WordPress Integration
- Human Agent handoff
This list is Work In Progress. The Writesonic team is furiously working in the background to improve Bot sonic with more integrations. The list keeps getting updated with new ones coming up.
Bot sonic Pros and Cons
- No technical expertise or coding needed to build a chatbot.
- Quick and easy to train on enterprise data from businesses.
- If you keep your training data up to date, it can easily handle support queries.
- You can customize how the chatbot appears to match your corporate colours or themes.
- You can give it directions on how to help, what language to use, and what information to collect from your customers.
- Doesn’t yet have all the features necessary to be a full chatbot solution. If Bot sonic can’t find answers to a customer query, the best it can do is ask them to email support.
- The price may not work for early-stage entrepreneurs on a tight budget.
Bot sonic Pricing
Bot sonic is now sold and licensed as a separate product. It was earlier bundled along with Writesonic’s AI writing & image generation tools.
Bot sonic is available for free for those who want to give it a try initially. As with all Write sonic softwares, this plan has no time limits.
See the Botsonic pricing screenshot for the accompanying features and restrictions in the different plans.
Starter plan Customizations
You may include add-ons to fine-tune the service to your specific needs. The details of the add-ons are below:
- Uploaded Characters: The Starter Plan includes 10m characters by default. You can add more uploaded characters for $5 per 5m characters per month.
- Additional Chatbots: The Starter Plan includes 1 chatbot by default. You may add additional chatbots at $29 per bot per month.
- Bot sonic API Access: You can integrate Bot sonic chatbot to your enterprise systems with API access for $29/month.
- Hide Bot sonic Branding: You can hide Bot sonic branding for $49/month. It will useful to personlize the user experience.
- Additional Messages: You can use the bot for 2,000 messages/month by default within the Starter Plan. If you need more, see options below:
– 2,500 extra messages/month: $49/month
– 6,000 extra messages/month: $99/month
– 13,000 extra messages/month: $199/month
Conclusion – Bot sonic Chatbot builders
This Chatbot builder by Writesonic is a revolutionary step. It empowers non-business users to build their own bots. You can configure your datasets on which the bot is to be trained.
Botsonic’s no-code platform to customize the look & feel and customer interaction is powerful.
The integration options are increasing every day. This gives amazing flexibility to Writesonic customers.
Overall, as customer or technical support functions evolve, I see this chatbot building app becoming a popular choice for many enterprises.
You too can build your free Bot sonic chatbot. Try it!