Serpstat is an all-encompassing SEO tool that stands out in the competitive market. It’s a unique blend of affordability, comprehensive features, and wide-reaching global presence. It has a robust user base exceeding 200k professionals worldwide. Serpstat has firmly established itself as a key player in the SEO space.
Its global customer base boasts of marquee names. They include Visa, Deloitte, Uber, Samsung, and Uber. It offers several tools crucial for digital marketing success. It has competitor analysis, site audits, AI content writer and keyword research.
The founders are Oleg Salamaha and Artem Borodatyuk. They launched the tool in 2013 as a keyword research tool. This history underscores a commitment to excellence and an understanding the marketing domain. Its affordable pricing model makes it accessible to a diverse range of users.
I’ve been in the Tech industry for over two decades now. I have seen the Cloud, Mobile, Internet, and Big Data impacting our daily lives. In my opinion, AI in SEO falls into the same league. A Microsoft survey concluded that 70% of their Generative AI users were more productive in 2023.
I have been using several SEO tools at Coolfundas throughout the last year. This Serpstat review discusses its features, usability, pricing, and value proposition.
1. What is Serpstat?
Serpstat is a comprehensive SEO tool that caters to various digital marketing needs with its cloud deployment. It has features like competitor analysis, site audits, keyword research, and backlink analysis.
The strength of Serpstat is providing insights into your website’s performance and competitors. It has a user-friendly interface and in-depth data analysis.
Serpstat is thus an indispensable tool for SEO professionals. It is helpful to optimize online presence and digital marketing effectiveness.
Five Use Cases of Serpstat
Following are the top five use cases that Serpstat is used for.
1. SEO Analysis: Serpstat is invaluable for SEO specialists aiming to enhance website visibility and ranking. It helps in keyword identification, optimization strategies, and tracking the effectiveness of campaigns.
2. PPC Campaigns: For PPC specialists, Serpstat offers tools to analyze and optimize advertising campaigns. It aids in identifying profitable keywords, understanding competitor strategies, and monitoring ad performance.
3. Content Marketing: Content creators and marketers can use Serpstat to generate ideas. You can identify trending topics and optimize content for better engagement and reach.
4. Market Analysis: Businesses and marketers can leverage Serpstat for comprehensive market analysis. You understand the competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and identify market opportunities.
5. Website Audits: Serpstat has thorough website audits to identify technical issues. You can improve website performance and ensure better search engine indexing and ranking.
Who Will Find Serpstat Useful?
Serpstat is particularly beneficial for a variety of professionals and organizations, including:
- SEO Specialists: For keyword research, site audits, and analyzing domain visibility.
- PPC Specialists: To create and analyze advertising campaigns with detailed insights. They get to know the competition levels, CPC, and search volume.
- Business Owners: To understand market competition and check domain traffic. They can analyze organic and paid search results.
- Copywriters and Journalists: For topic selection, compiling search questions by keywords, and content optimization.
- Marketing Agencies and Freelancers: Comprehensive software for client projects, including competitor analysis, backlink tracking, and SERP tracking.
2. Serpstat User Rating
Here are Serpstat reviews from end users in software review portals like G2, Capterra etc.
3. Detailed Features of Serpstat
In this section, we will go through each Serpstat feature in detail.
3.1 Domain Analysis
Domain Analysis provides data on a website’s online presence and performance. It allows users to access information about their domains or their competitors.
Here are the key elements of the Domain Analysis feature:
- Visibility Indicator: This metric shows the number of impressions a site gets for selected keywords based on its SERP. It helps in understanding the domain’s online presence. You can also know the visibility across different search engines.
- Estimated Search Traffic: Serpstat calculates a site’s organic traffic from search engines. This traffic is based on the click-through rate (CTR). The estimate correlates closely with actual traffic.
- SEO and PPC Keywords: The tool provides data on the number of keywords for which a domain ranks in the top search results. It differentiates between organic search (SEO) and paid search (PPC).
- Position Distribution and Subdomains: Users can view the distribution of keywords by their ranking positions. They also get a list of the domain’s subdomains, if any.
- Visibility, Traffic, and Keywords Trends: These trends show changes over time, helping users track and analyze performance. The tool marks significant Google updates in the trend line. It allows users to correlate these with changes in their site’s performance.
- Top Pages: The feature identifies which pages receive the most traffic.
- Competitors in Search and PPC: Serpstat identifies direct competitors based on shared keywords. This analysis is for both organic and paid searches. It includes a visual graph showing competitors along axes of completeness and precision.
- Ads Examples and Landing Pages: For PPC analysis, users can view examples of ads used by the domain. They can also see the landing pages associated with these ads.
3.2 Keyword Research
Serpstat’s Keyword Research feature is a powerful tool designed for the analysis of keywords. These keywords provide inputs for SEO and PPC campaigns. This feature encompasses several aspects:
- Keyword Selection and Analysis: Users can search for keywords and get detailed information. They get the search volume, competition level, and cost-per-click (CPC).
- Related Keywords and Search Suggestions: Serpstat offers insights into related keywords and search suggestions. These suggestions help users expand their keyword list. They can also discover new opportunities for their digital marketing campaigns.
- Search Questions: The tool identifies popular questions related to the primary keywords.
- Keyword Trends: Users can analyze the trend of a keyword over time. They also get an understanding of its popularity and seasonal fluctuations. This analysis helps in planning content and campaigns according to user interest.
- Competitor Analysis: The feature provides information on competitors’ keywords in SEO and PPC.
- Top Pages by Keyword: This shows which web pages rank highest for a particular keyword.
- Competition Graph: This visual represents the competition for a keyword in a niche. It helps users understand their position relative to competitors.
- Ads Examples and Landing Pages: Serpstat displays ads and the corresponding landing pages used by competitors. This display is helpful for targeted keywords during PPC research.
3.3 URL Analysis
The URL Analysis feature provides insights into individual web page performance. This feature helps analyze specific pages of a website. You also get an understanding of their search engine rankings. Here are the key components of the URL Analysis feature:
- Page-Specific Analysis: This tool allows for a granular analysis of a single URL. It gives detailed insights into the page’s performance in search engine results. It includes keyword rankings, traffic estimates, and visibility.
- Keyword Analysis for URLs: Serpstat provides information on all keywords for which a specific URL rank. This info includes data on keyword search volume and competition. You also get to know the URL’s position in search results.
- Competitor Comparison: One can compare up to three pages side-by-side to see how they stack against each other. It could be keyword rankings and performance.
- Missing Keywords Discovery: A unique feature of the URL Analysis feature is its ability to identify ‘missing keywords.’ These are keywords for which competitors’ pages rank in the top 10 search results. And the analyzed URL does not rank in the top 100.
- Top Pages Identification: The tool helps identify the top pages of a domain based on their search traffic and visibility.
- SEO and PPC Keyword Research: It provides separate insights for SEO and PPC. These help users optimize their pages for organic search and paid campaigns.
3.4 Backlink Analysis
Serpstat’s Backlink Analysis feature offers detailed insights into a website’s backlink profile. This feature is pivotal for understanding the quality of a site’s backlinks. Here are the key aspects of the Backlink Analysis feature:
- Backlink Dashboard: This provides an overview of a website’s backlink profile. It includes the total number of backlinks and referring domains. You also get a distribution of dofollow and nofollow links.
- Referring Domains Analysis: Users can review the domains that link to their site. They can assess the quality and relevance of these domains.
- Backlink Types and Attributes: The tool differentiates between different types of links. You can know the text, image, form, frame links, and attributes like dofollow or nofollow.
- Anchor Text Analysis: It provides insights into the anchor texts used in backlinks.
- Backlink Geographical Distribution: The feature also shows the geographical distribution of backlinks.
- Lost and New Backlinks: Tracking the dynamics of new and lost backlinks over time is crucial. This tracking helps identify successful backlink strategies or address potential issues.
- Competitor Backlink Analysis: Users can compare their backlink profile with their competitors.
- Malicious Sites and Redirecting Domains: The tool can identify backlinks from malicious sites or redirecting domains.
3.5 Rank Tracker
The Rank Tracker feature in Serpstat is a sophisticated tool. It is designed to track and analyze the SERPs for the targeted keywords. This feature is essential to follow the website’s performance. You can optimize strategies based on actual search engine results.
Key aspects of the Rank Tracker feature include:
- Project-Specific Tracking: Users can set up projects to track specific domains or URLs. This setup enables monitoring a website or page rank for selected keywords.
- Customizable Tracking Settings: The tool allows for various tracking types. They are tracking the entire site, specific URLs, or URL prefixes.
- Search Region Selection: Rank Tracker supports many search regions. It lets users specify the search engines, countries, and languages they want to check. This check is helpful for websites targeting specific geographic locations.
- Keyword Management: Users can add keywords manually or import them. The tool also suggests relevant keywords. This activity is based on the domain and selected search engine/country.
- Position History and SERP History: The feature tracks the historical keyword rankings data. It includes a detailed SERP history as well.
- Competitor Tracking: Users can add competitors to their projects to track their rankings for the same keywords. This comparative analysis is crucial for staying ahead of the competition.
- Detailed Reporting: Rank Tracker generates detailed reports. They give users an in-depth view of their website’s performance.
- Tags and Target URLs: For better organization, users can tag keywords and set target URLs. This activity helps to track which URL is ranking for a specific keyword in the SERPs.
- Manual and Automatic Position Checks: Users can check positions at any time for up-to-date information. They can do it manually or rely on an automatic tracking schedule.
3.6 Batch Analysis
The Batch Analysis feature is designed for mass analysis of domains and keywords. This analysis provides comprehensive comparative data in a user-friendly format. This feature is helpful for those who have many domains or a large set of keywords simultaneously.
Here are the key functionalities of the Batch Analysis feature:
- Domain Batch Analysis: This tool allows users to analyze many domains simultaneously. Users can input a list of domains and receive a comparative analysis. The metrics are domain visibility and traffic estimates. You also get the number of keywords the domain ranks for and the number of backlinks.
- Keyword Batch Analysis: Like domain analysis, this feature enables the batch analysis of keywords. Users can input a list of keywords to receive detailed information on each. They get the search volume, competition, CPC, and the number of results.
- Customizable Reports: Both domain and keyword batch analysis reports are customizable. Users can select which metrics to include in the report.
- Easy Comparison: The comparative table format makes it easy to compare many domains or keywords side by side. This comparison helps in quickly identifying trends and outliers. You get the key differences between the analyzed items.
- Downloadable Data: The analysis results can be downloaded for further use. This download allows users to incorporate data into their reports or presentations.
3.7 Site Audit
Serpstat’s Site Audit feature is an indispensable tool for website owners. It offers a comprehensive analysis of a website’s overall health and performance. This feature dives into various aspects of a website. It identifies potential issues that could impact ranking.
The key functionalities of the Site Audit feature include:
- Comprehensive SEO Audit: The tool scans the entire website, analyzing many factors. It examines the page loading speed, HTML tags, content quality, and mobile optimization. It provides a detailed report on various technical website aspects.
- Customizable Audit Settings: Users can tailor the audit to focus on specific site areas or to scan at a preferred speed. Settings include options like the number of pages to scan, and crawl depth. You can also specify whether to include subdomains in the audit.
- Error Classification and Prioritization: The audit categorizes identified issues into errors, warnings, and notices. This categorization is based on their potential impact on SEO. It helps users focus on which issues to address for the most SEO benefit.
- Historical Comparison and Progress Tracking: The tool allows users to compare current results with previous audits. It provides a clear picture of changes and optimizations. You know how they are impacting the site’s performance over time.
- Detailed Issue Reports and Recommendations: Serpstat provides thorough explanations for each issue identified. It gives practical recommendations on how to fix them. This guidance is invaluable for users who may not be deeply versed in technical SEO.
- User-Agent and Access Settings: The audit can be customized to scan the site as different user agents. It also includes options for scanning sites with limited access.
- Advanced Parameters Customization: Users can set specific parameters like title length and URL length to be analyzed. This capability offers a more tailored audit experience.
- SDO Score (Site Domain Optimization): At the end of the audit, Serpstat provides an SDO score. The score is a unique metric indicating the level of domain optimization on a scale from 1 to 100. A higher score denotes a more optimized site.
3.8 AI for Content Analysis
Serpstat’s AI for Content Analysis is a cutting-edge feature. It harnesses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to revolutionize content creation and optimization. This tool offers a suite of functionalities to enhance the quality of web content.
At the time of writing this article, this feature is still in early stages of Beta release. It has limited features currently.
The key components of this feature include:
- Title Generation: The AI generates engaging and SEO-friendly titles based on the provided page text. It ensures that titles are appealing to readers and optimized for search engines.
- Description Generation: This function creates concise text descriptions suitable for use in meta tags. These descriptions are tailored to encapsulate the essence of the content. It is also optimized for search visibility.
- Paraphrasing: The tool can rephrase existing text while maintaining the original topic and context. This rephrasing is useful for content refreshment and avoiding plagiarism.
- Grammar and Spelling Checks: An integrated checker ensures that the content is engaging. It also ensures that the content is free from linguistic errors. This feature enhances readability and professionalism.
- Article Generation: Based on a given title or short description, the AI can generate entire articles. This feature is invaluable for content creation, especially when dealing with large volumes of content or tight deadlines.
- AI Content Detection: This unique feature can determine whether a human or AI writes a text. This detection helps in maintaining a balance between humans and AI in content creation.
- YouTube Transcription: The tool can transcribe YouTube videos. It provides a text format that can be used to create unique content. You may also use it to supplement existing material.
- Keywords Extraction: AI-driven keyword extraction identifies vital phrases and terms. They capture the essence of the text.
- Bag of Words and Keyword Patterns: These features assist in analyzing the frequency of keyword use in the text. It helps to ensure keyword density is optimized for SEO without keyword stuffing.
- FAQ Generation: The AI can generate frequently asked questions and corresponding answers. This generation is based on the provided keywords. It enriches the content and makes it more informative for users.
- Plagiarism Check: This feature checks the text for uniqueness and the level of plagiarism.
- Ad Generation: The AI can generate unique and engaging ads for contextual advertising. It optimizes the ad copy for better click-through rates.
3.9 Keyword Trends
This tool enables tracking the most popular Google queries at a granular level. This tool is beneficial to stay abreast of evolving search trends.
Here are the key aspects of the Keyword Trends feature:
- Real-Time Data on Popular Queries: The tool shows the most popular Google queries in real-time, updated up to the minute. This information is critical for identifying trending topics and tailoring content strategies.
- Geographic Specificity: Users can view trends at the city level within a selected country. It provides localized insights that are useful for businesses targeting specific geographic areas.
- Date-Specific Analysis: The feature allows users to retrieve information from as recent as today to one month ago. This flexibility is valuable for analyzing how search trends evolve.
- Comprehensive Report Structure: The report includes columns for a keyword, country, city, language, and the date. These details is related to the query that became trending. The detailed structure helps users understand the context of each trend.
- Integration with Other Tools: The feature includes an option to pass keywords to other tools within Serpstat. The other tools are Keyword Batch Analysis, Rank Tracker, and Keyword Clustering tools. This integration enhances workflow efficiency.
- Export Functionality: Users can export the data in various formats like CSV, XLS, XLSX, and Google Sheets. This export is convenient for sharing insights with team members. You could also integrate information into other reports.
3.10 Local SEO
Local SEO feature is for businesses aiming to optimize their local search results. This tool is particularly beneficial for companies focusing on local customers. They could also be at many physical locations.
See this video to get an understanding of Local SEO in Serpstat.
Here’s a detailed look at what the Local SEO feature offers:
- Management of Local Listings: This feature enables businesses to update their information across various local directories. It ensures consistency and accuracy in local listings. This accuracy is crucial for improving local search visibility.
- Bulk Editing and Focused Management: Businesses with many locations can manage their listings in bulk. That makes it easy to maintain uniformity across various sites. They can also focus on a single place and make specific changes.
- Local SEO Rankings Boost: Businesses achieve their boost by ensuring clean and consistent data across directories. They can significantly improve their local SEO rankings. This login is vital to appearing in local search results and attracting nearby customers.
- Reputation Management: The tool allows businesses to manage their online reputation. This can be across different directories from a single platform. The unified approach to handling reviews builds a positive brand image.
- Dashboard for Quick Insights: The Local SEO dashboard provides a comprehensive overview of all locations. This overview includes data completeness, duplicate data, average location rating, reviews and ratings. This centralized view makes it easier to optimize local SEO performance.
- Locations Management: Users can manage individual locations. They can view their status, directory synchronization, profile completeness, and overall performance. They can create new locations and import/export data. They can also get recommendations to improve their profiles.
- Profile Completion Suggestions: The tool offers suggestions for completing or improving location profiles.
- Customer Feedback Management: The Local SEO feature lets businesses view and respond to customer feedback. The inputs could be from various platforms.
- Publication Across Directories: Businesses can publish news, events, offers, and other updates. This publishing is to all directories with a single click. It ensures consistent messaging across multiple local platforms.
3.11 Keyword Clustering and Text Analysis
The Serpstat Keyword Clustering and Text Analysis feature is used to streamline SEO strategies. This feature is helpful to deal with extensive key word lists. And when you need to optimize content for search engines.
Here’s a detailed look at what this feature entails:
- Keyword Clustering: This part of the feature allows users to group keywords into clusters. This grouping is based on their relevance and similarity. Doing this makes it easier to identify which keywords should be targeted together. This process helps optimize pages and improve the site’s SEO structure.
- Semantic Similarity Analysis: The clustering process involves a deep semantic analysis. The analysis ensures that the clustered keywords are similar and contextually related. This activity is crucial for creating relevant content for the target audience. It is also optimized for search engines.
- Cluster-Based Content Strategy: The keywords are grouped into clusters. Users can then develop targeted content strategies for each cluster. This approach ensures that all relevant keywords are covered in the content. It helps improve topical authority and rank on search engines.
- Text Analysis: This feature analyzes the text of web pages for SEO effectiveness. It checks for key word density, relevance, and the presence of necessary SEO elements. It helps ensure the content is optimized for the targeted key word clusters.
- Content Optimization Suggestions: The tool provides practical suggestions for content improvement based on the text analysis. These suggestions might include recommendations like where to include specific keywords. It could also be how to adjust key word density or structure the content for better SEO performance.
- Efficient SEO Workflow: Keyword clustering combined with text analysis streamlines the SEO workflow. Users can quickly identify keyword opportunities. They can create focused content strategies and optimize their web pages effectively.
- Competitor Analysis: The tool also allows for the analysis of competitors’ content. Users can understand how competitors are grouping and targeting keywords.
- Scalability and Accuracy: The feature is designed to handle large sets of keywords accurately. That makes it suitable for websites of all sizes and types.
3.12 Custom Reports
This feature enables users to compile and customize reports across various Serpstat modules. It lets you generate comprehensive, tailored reports for analysis or presentation purposes.
The key elements of the Custom Reports feature include:
- Customizable Dashboards: Users can create custom dashboards for specific projects. They can integrate details from all Serpstat modules. This flexibility allows for the creation of reports that are aligned with the user’s needs.
- Data from Multiple Modules: The custom reports can include data from various Serpstat modules – Rank Tracker, Site Audit, Domain Analysis, Keyword Research, and others. This integrated approach provides a holistic view of a project’s digital marketing performance.
- PDF Export Option: Once a custom report is created, it can be exported as a PDF. That makes sharing with clients, team members, or stakeholders easy. This feature is essential for professional reporting and documentation.
- Use of Templates and Saved Reports: Users can apply pre-built templates to create or save custom report templates. This activity saves time and ensures consistency.
- Embedding Additional Data: The feature allows the embedding of external sources. An example is Looker Studio reports. This embedding helps add details that is not directly available within Serpstat.
- Integration with Google Analytics: Custom reports can include blocks from Google Analytics 4. This integration offers a more comprehensive understanding of a site’s online presence.
- Sharing Capabilities: Reports can be shared even with individuals who do not have a Serpstat account. This feature is handy for agencies and freelancers. It is helpful for them to share reports with clients or collaborators.
- Flexible Report Structure: Users have complete control over the structure of their reports. They can add or remove blocks, rearrange sections, and adjust the level of detail to suit their needs.
- Real-time Interaction: Viewers of the report can interact with embedded elements. These could be filters and date ranges. This interactivity allows for a more dynamic and engaging report-viewing experience.
3.13 Task Lists
The Serpstat Task Lists feature enhances project management and workflow efficiency. This feature provides a structured approach to managing and tracking SEO tasks.
Here are the key functionalities of the Task Lists feature:
- Project-Oriented Task Management: The feature allows users to create task lists specific to their projects. Each task list can be associated with a particular domain or project.
- Ready-Made and Customizable Templates: Serpstat offers several pre-made templates for familiar SEO and digital marketing tasks. Users can also create their custom templates to suit their specific workflow needs.
- Task Categorization and Prioritization: Tasks can be categorized and prioritized within the list. This activity helps in the efficient management of SEO efforts. It ensures that important aspects are not overlooked.
- Collaborative Functionality: Teams can use task lists, making it a collaborative tool. Team members can view, edit, and update the status of tasks. This functionality enhances teamwork and communication.
- Task Repetition and Scheduling: Users can set tasks to repeat at specific frequencies (daily, weekly, monthly). This setting is beneficial for recurring SEO activities like regular site audits. It ensures that routine tasks are not missed.
- Detailed Task Descriptions: Each task can include a detailed description, guidelines, or links to relevant resources. This feature helps provide clear instructions and ensures consistency.
- Integration with Other Serpstat Tools: Tasks can be linked to specific features or reports within Serpstat. For example, you may have a task related to keyword research. The task can be connected to related tools, such as the Keyword Research tool.
- Progress Tracking and Analytics: The feature provides an overview of the progress made on each task list. Users can track completed, pending, and overdue tasks. This feature offers insights into the project’s progress and efficiency.
- Customization and Flexibility: Users can add, remove, or edit categories and tasks. This adaptability makes it a versatile tool for various SEO and marketing projects.
- User-Friendly Interface: The Task Lists feature has an intuitive interface. This feature makes it easy for users to create, manage, and track tasks.
4. Pros And Cons of Using Serpstat
Serpstat offers a balance of comprehensive SEO features, affordability, and user-friendliness. It is a valuable tool for a wide range of users.
But, like any tool, it has its limitations. Let’s look at both sides of the coin.
- Comprehensive SEO Suite: Serpstat offers a wide range of SEO tools. They include keyword research, backlink analysis, site audit, and rank tracking. This complete suite allows for a holistic approach to SEO management.
- Cost-Effective Solution: Compared to other tools in the market, Serpstat is known for its affordability. So it is accessible to small businesses and individual professionals.
- Simple User Interface: The platform is designed with a interface that is easy to navigate from the left menu bar. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced SEO professionals.
- Competitor Analysis: Serpstat provides detailed insights into competitors’ strategies. It allows users to understand their market position and identify areas for improvement.
- Regularly Updated Database: Serpstat maintains an up-to-date database. It ensures that users have access to the latest information and trends.
- Learning Curve: The vast range of features could overwhelm beginners. It requires a certain amount of time to become proficient.
- Data Accuracy: Sometimes data related search volumes and keyword difficulty might seem very different from what you see from other sources.
- Resource Intensive for Large Projects: The tool may need significant time to process data for huge websites or keyword sets.
- Integration Limitations: Serpstat integrates well within its ecosystem. Integration with external platforms may be limited compared to other SEO tools.
5. Serpstat Pricing
Serpstat offers an affordable range of pricing plans tailored to meet the diverse needs of its users. It ensures that its suite of SEO tools is accessible to a broad audience. The competitive pricing structure is designed with flexibility, catering to individuals, small businesses, and larger enterprises.
Each plan includes access to tools such as Rank Tracker, PPC Research, Site Audit, Keyword Research, Backlink Analysis, and many others. Serpstat also provides extra services like Local SEO, Search Volume Crawling Service (SVCS), and SERP Crawling, which are available at an additional fee.
For a Serpstat login, providing credit card details is not required to start on the Free plan. You have a 7-day free trial for the paid plans.
Here is a screenshot of the Serpstat pricing. Below is monthly pricing when billed annually. This is discount on the monthly billed plans.
6. Conclusion of Serpstat Reviews
In this review of Serpstat, we’ve delved into the detailed features and capabilities. Serpstat distinguishes itself with a blend of comprehensive functionality, simplistic UI, and affordability.
Its broad suite of tools caters to a wide spectrum of SEO needs. From site audits and keyword research to sophisticated content analysis and rank tracking, I recommend it for all things SEO.
For anyone considering Serpstat, the key takeaway is the tool’s versatility and effectiveness. Whether you’re an SEO professional, a digital marketer, or a business owner, Serpstat is a valuable solution. It empowers you with all the tools and analytics to navigate the complexities of SEO.
Let me know what appeals to you in the Serpstat SEO toolset.
What is Serpstat used for?
Serpstat is a comprehensive SEO tool that caters to various digital marketing needs. It has features like competitor analysis, site audits, keyword research, and backlink analysis.
Is Serpstat free or paid?
You can sign up for a Free plan with limited functionality. You will then want to migrate to a paid plan depending on what works well for you. All paid plans have a 7 days trial period with access to full functionality
Is SE Ranking better than Serpstat?
Both are comprehensive SEO tools and competitively priced, though SE Ranking is slightly cheaper. I found better data quality and a much cleaner UI in SE Ranking, but Serpstat excels in the breadth of functionality. Check out my detailed SE Ranking review.
Does Serpstat have free trial?
Yes, you can sign up for the free trial in Serpstat. You will have limited access to most of the functionality.