Chatsonic is set to redefine the way business is conducted. The cutting-edge technology is designed to streamline operations and boost productivity.
Chat sonic AI will revolutionize customer interactions and redefine people’s careers.
You can generate content like blog posts, emails, tweets, Facebook posts, product descriptions, ads, etc. The seamless integrations allow you to conveniently post it on any website like Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, etc.
What is Chatsonic?
Chatsonic AI is a path-breaking Artificial Intelligence chatbot platform developed by Writesonic. It is a sophisticated machine-learning model built on neural networks. It has all the elements to simulate human speech and interactivity.
The chatbot is programmed to personalize customer interactions. It is becoming an invaluable tool for businesses.
Chat sonic is packed with valuable features, from generating text to creating images. They help businesses communicate effectively and efficiently.
Its powerful integration with Google Search enables it to deliver real-time & relevant content. This integration is the biggest differentiator for Chatsonic – AI Chatbot in the competitive chatbot market.
Chat sonic is accessible from the Writesonic Dashboard. It is fully integrated with the other AI Writing tools.
Features of Chatsonic AI
Chatsonic has rich features to make business communication seamless and efficient. It is also beneficial for authors researching or automating content generation with Writesonic’s tools.
1. Text and Image Generation: Chat sonic AI can generate text articles and create images. This option makes it a very versatile tool for content creation.
This chatting feature is handy while creating marketing copy content for social media. A relevant image reflecting the messaging is beneficial.
You don’t need to master the intricacies of digital art. But you can quickly and easily produce fascinating digital art. They could be of any kind, from abstract to realistic.
Chat sonic relies on two of the best AI models for image generation – DALL-E and Stable Diffusion. You will not be disappointed with the generated output.
2. Google Search Integration: This integration enables it to generate up-to-date and relevant content.
So, Chat sonic can assist you in staying current and informed. It could be the weather, news, local hot topics, or real-time info.
3. Natural Language Processing: Chatsonic uses advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology. It is equipped to understand chat and respond to human queries like an AI chat.
Is there an AI I can talk to? The Chatsonic – AI chatbot is like catching up with another human when you communicate with it. It can detect your speech tone and change its responses accordingly.
It enables a pleasurable and more spontaneous conversation during chat.
4. Voice Command: Chatsonic can also accept voice commands, making it easy to use and accessible for all.
The sophisticated AI chatbot can comprehend your voice commands and respond. It is much like Siri or Google Assistant, thanks to NLP. This feature makes it the best ChatGPT alternative. Want to enhance your content creation experience?
5. Versatile Personal Assistant: Chatsonic will have a solution for whatever you seek by chat. Examples are needing help with relationships, being in shape, math difficulty, or interview preparation.
It is like having an independent personal assistant with you. Also, it never tires of doing things for you. With the memory feature, it remembers your previous conversations in detail. So you don’t have to repeat what you’ve already said in the past.
6. Twitter Bot: This bot can quickly help you with relevant responses to your questions on Twitter. You only need to type your question and tag @ChatsonicAI. Hitting the “tweet” button gives you the fantastic response you were looking for.
7. Mobile App: Using this app, you may generate content wherever you are. The mobile app gives you convenient access to the full capabilities of Chat sonic AI.
It’s like having an AI bot at your fingertips. It’s something you can play from the comfort of your couch. It is now available on Android and soon on iOS as well.
8. Chrome Extension: With this extension, you can create content from anywhere on the web with a few clicks. It helps that you don’t need to switch windows while retaining the webpage’s context.
The feature I found most helpful was with the Chrome Extension and doing a Google Search. It creates an excellent summary of the search results along with citations of the sources.
Here are a few exciting ways to use the Chatsonic Chrome extension:
1. You may want to edit your social media bio to look cool. You can use the Chrome Extension by Chatsonic AI.
2. You come across an inspiring quote online and want to share it with others in your own words. You can Paraphrase it without switching apps with the Chatsonic extension for Chrome.
3. Are you looking for a relevant image while posting on social media? Chatsonic to generate an AI image for you.
4. You got poor customer feedback on social media or live chat? Chatsonic can quickly draft a polite reply to calm things down.
Here’s a nice video on the Chatsonic features by the Writesonic founder.
How to get started with Chatsonic chat?
Signing up is a straightforward process to use Chatsonic. Considering the generous free plans, it’s an excellent opportunity for those who want to try it out.
Here are the steps to get started:
Step 1. Navigate to the Writesonic website.
Step 2. Click the “Get Started” button in the top right corner.
Step 3. Create your user account for your Chatsonic login.
Step 4. Login to the Writesonic tool.
Step 5. From the Writesonic Library, in the left Menu, choose Chatsonic.
When you access Chatsonic for the first time, you will be prompted to set your personalization preferences. You may set whether you need Text to Speech Conversion. You can also choose to have real-time integrations with Google Search etc.
See the screenshot below to understand this better.
Step 6. You will then be directed to the Chatsonic screen with many options. You can create content with voice commands or text inputs.
You can also generate detailed text or artwork. From the drop-down, choose the personality you represent.
Step 7. Enter the details of the information you want from Chatsonic. Be as detailed as possible—the more meaningful the input, the better the result. You can either chat in the form of audio or text.
Step 8. Turn on “Include latest Google data” to add real-time information. The extra word credits for this functionality is well worth it.
Step 9. Review the inputs (or commands) that you have entered. If it looks good, hit “Send” beside the text input box.
Chatsonic starts creating the content that you need. All this was done in a matter of minutes.
These are the simple steps to generate great content using Chatsonic. If you want to ask follow-on questions, go ahead and “speak” to Chatsonic. It is designed to have human-like conversations!
You get a free tool with 10,000 Premium Words credit to use for one month. No financial commitments or credit cards are required.
How does AI Chat in Chatsonic work?
Chatsonic operates on a sophisticated machine-learning model based on neural networks. This ML model allows it to simulate human speech and engage in meaningful user conversations.
Chatsonic uses NLP to understand the query when a user initiates a conversation. It then generates an accurate and informative response. It also taps into Google Search to provide the most up-to-date data.
Various technologies work in the background to enable Chatsonic to be the best.
GPT-4 (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is the fine-tuned version of GPT-3.5. It is a deep learning neural network ML model developed by Open AI. It is trained to use data to generate answers.
Chatsonic is built on GPT-4. It is the engine for developing high-quality content in a conversational way.
DALL-E is a deep-learning model that generates images from the text input. It generates them with a dataset of text-image pairs. The model uses prompts as inputs to generate digital images. Open AI has also developed DALL-E.
Chatsonic is integrated with DALL-E. This integration helps to create unique and interesting AI Art with the click of a button.
3. Stable Diffusion
It is a powerful deep learning, text-to-image generation model. It helps to generate detailed and realistic images when provided with text inputs.
Chatsonic’s integration of Stable Diffusion helps to generate excellent AI Art.
4. Google Knowledge Graph Data
Chatsonic generates factual data using the Google search integration. This powerful tool helps to extract info on trending and real-time topics too.
So, with Chatsonic, you can research and write current events in seconds.
5. NLP (Natural Language Processing)
NLP enables Chatsonic to interpret human language in spoken or written form accurately.
So, Chatsonic supports voice recognition. This is how you can give voice commands. Chatsonic also responds like Siri / Google Assistant.
Which is better alternative – Chatsonic vs ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a renowned AI chatbot in the market. Is there a better AI than ChatGPT? Chatsonic offers several additional features that give it a competitive edge. It is now considered the best Chat GPT alternative with superpowers.
Here are some of the differences:
- Real-Time Content: ChatGPT is trained on datasets up to a certain year. Chatsonic is integrated with Google Search. This integration enables the generation of real-time & relevant content.
- Voice Commands: ChatGPT does not accept voice commands, while Chatsonic can.
- Image Generation: ChatGPT cannot generate an image, whereas Chatsonic can create a digital image.
- Personality setting: You may need the content to assume a particular Personality type. ChatGPT needs to be prompted explicitly for it. Chatsonic remembers your preferences with a parameter that you set.
- Integrated AI Writing functions: After generating content, Chatsonic has convenient options to continue the AI Writing process. There are easy ways to expand, summarize, and rephrase specific sections. It’s not the case with ChatGPT.
The debate on Chatsonic vs Chatgpt 4 will be on even though Writesonic tools use ChatGPT as the engine for content generation.
Chatsonic Integrations & APIs
Chatsonic offers robust APIs that allow for seamless integration with other platforms. This enables businesses to leverage the features of Chatsonic without switching platforms.
You get the power of Chatsonic within your website or mobile app.
The Chatsonic integration is quick and easy to enable with simple steps. You will have a seamless experience by connecting it with your current applications.
Writesonic’s customer support team will also guide you through the process if you get stuck. They can help you make the best out of this unique feature offered by Chatsonic.
In addition to APIs, Chatsonic also provides integrations with several platforms. They include Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok and WordPress.
Chrome Extension in Gmail
This Chrome extension will change the way you compose emails in Gmail:
- It can help you compose fresh emails in Gmail with the best quality.
- Chatsonic does a great job of summarizing a discussion in long email threads. You can use the summary capability of this Chrome extension.
- With the click of a button, you can generate an outline summary or one sentence of the whole email thread.
- When you need it, you can define the tone of the response.
Chrome Extension on LinkedIn
The Chatsonic Chrome extension does a great job of automating your LinkedIn account management:
- You can compose new LinkedIn posts. It saves you time and effort by creating original content in seconds.
- You can ask it to start a fresh conversation or create a personalized invite as an icebreaker.
- It can engage by generating relevant comments in the LinkedIn comment box.
Chrome Extension for Twitter
For a frequent Twitter user, the Chatsonic Chrome extension can take your experience to the next level. Chatsonic has a native connection with Twitter.
- You can create unique tweets right from the Twitter dashboard automatically. You don’t need to spend hours thinking about what to post.
- Reply to tweets instantly. Chatsonic generates an engaging reply. In this manner, you can promptly engage with your audience.
- Without even opening long Twitter threads, get a summary of them.
Botsonic is the newest no-code AI chatbot builder by Writesonic. It transforms customer experience and engagement. Botsonic does it by enabling applications with a ChatGPT-powered AI bot.
You can customize the bot to your business needs. The ChatGPT-like bot helps users to leverage the power of GPT-4 and NLP. You can build custom AI chatbots to address diverse business problems. You don’t need technical expertise.
In simple terms, anyone can now build an AI chatbot to integrate embeddable code on their website. Botsonic is accessible from the Dashboard.
Chatsonic Pricing Information
Can I use ChatSonic for free? Writesonic offers a free trial that allows you to generate up to 10,000 words per month (no credit card needed). This plan gives you access to most product functionality while trying Chatsonic.
If you compare this, its peers like Jasper chat, you will notice that Chatsonic is best value for money.
It is suitable for low-volume beginners who need to understand the product well. The 10,000-word credits in this Free plan are of Chatsonic Premium quality.
The Chatsonic free plan gives you access to 100+ AI Templates, a Chat sonic Writer, and many other useful options for AI writing.
How much does the ChatSonic cost? See detailed pricing plans for Writesonic below. Chatsonic is included in all plans:
In conclusion, Chatsonic is a game-changer in the world of AI chatbots. Its advanced features, easy-to-use interface, and affordability make it an excellent tool. It is today the best Chat GPT alternative. There’s everything you get from ChatGPT and more.
The generous free plan in Writesonic Pricing makes it attractive to try. Businesses can enhance their communication and content creation processes. The integrations & APIs are a boon for businesses looking to harmonize their IT systems.
Chatsonic is not just an AI chatbot, it has the entire Writesonic toolset to support the content generation process. Click on the button below if you want to give Chatsonic a try?
Who owns Chatsonic?
Chatsonic is owned and developed by Writesonic. It is a content generation platform and among the best AI chatbot.
Is Chatsonic accurate?
Yes, Chatsonic uses Google’s Knowledge Graph to provide reliable and up-to-date info.
Is Chatsonic a free service?
Writesonic offers a free version that allows you to generate up to 10,000 words per month. For more extensive use, you can choose from affordable plans. The Unlimited Plans start at $16 monthly, and Business Plans from $12.67 monthly.
Can Chatsonic be used on mobile devices?
Yes, Writesonic offers a mobile app that allows users to access all its features on the go.
Is Chatsonic available in different languages?
Yes, Chatsonic supports many languages, making it a valuable tool for the global audience.